Friday, June 27, 2008

Xbox Rock Band

If I were lucky enough to be given the chance to consider buying a console (lolol-would never happen) I would choose Rock Band for Xbox. Ok, but if I didn't know that already- this is how I would go about it-

How would you research?
I would ask the kiddies! They know what they like to play. I would also get recommendations from other libraries that use gaming and see what they think of their systems. I would also test drive some systems before hand if possible- CJRLC allows members to borrow xbox Rock Band and Wii- it's so cool! Of course I would check out their respective websites, and consumer ratings as well.

What would your criteria be?
-good price
-can take a beating
-replacement parts easily available
-technical assistance provided

Which do you think you would get?
xbox with Rock Band- I think it's great how 4 kids can play together and they can play online. Plus my friends and I play on the weekends and I need some practice hahah

No comments: